Talking Business is a privately owned and operated business supplying an extensive range of IT based communications solutions tailored to your business needs. From hardware and software to training and support services, we can meet your IT communications requirements. Talking Business is a part of Taipan Group Pty Ltd which has been in operation since 1988.
The flagship product Talking Business provides is internet-based telephone services or IP Telephony. This can slash the cost of your phone bills and assist in streamlining your communication with staff and clients. The clean, crisp sound when using this technology is astounding. Plus, it marries seamlessly with the number one SME telephone system in the world today – the Avaya Office 500 Telephony System.
Talking Business aims to ‘Talk the Talk’ in your language. You’ll understand exactly what you're investing into without all the complicated IT jargon. You will be provided with a comprehensive proposal and fixed price quotation for a fully operational and functional system which includes:
- Hardware and software that performs the tasks you require
- Reliable IT equipment from reputable suppliers that can be expanded to manage your requirements
- Comprehensive warranties and service backup
- Complete installation, commissioning, fine tuning and debugging of all your hardware and software
- Hands-on training for you and your staff
- A minimum of three months on-call support with your new telephone system. This means we'll fix any problem that comes along, even if it's human error on the part of your operators
- Ongoing, minimal-cost telephone support.
Talking Business is backed by experience and knowledge in the IT industry that ensures you will be provided with the correct equipment in a timely manner.
We take a holistic approach to every aspect of our services so we are not just looking at what you require right now. We are also thinking of how you would be using your systems in the future and where your major cost centres will be. Nothing is bullet proof, however, many things can be forecast.
You need a better telephone company. Call us and let's talk business.
Download an overview of Talking Business and the services we offer:
Talking Business Services (220 KB)